DMCA & Copyright Policy
The website digitalwebstore.net provides the software subject assuming that you comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, do not use the website and leave it immediately.
The website doesn’t contain any material which is protected by copyright. We don’t host or deliver any files that violate copyright policy. Any of the products found on the website are released under 100% license under GPL (General Public License) GNU Categories.
We don’t contain any direct links that may lead to materials that may violate anyone’s copyrights.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any prior notice to you.
The products of this website are provided for personal use/ client-side and/or commercial purposes and it is forbidden to publish the content of this website on other websites, social networks, etc.
In case of any violation, your user account will be blocked without notice.
Please purchase the products from the original authors and support them for their work, before using them for your commercial projects.
Our team does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy and performance of tools, software, and components found on this website.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
We take copyright violations very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so if you believe that the material for which you own the copyright has been infringed upon or violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information:
- = A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- = Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- = Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- = Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- = A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- = A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Email: [email protected]