Terms & Conditions
The website digitalwebstore.net provides the software subject assuming that you comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, do not use the website and leave it immediately.
Before you register, please make sure that you have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions below.
1. License and DMCA
The website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. All digital products on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
We do provide license keys if needed for automatic updating of these products and we have availed it with that products. All products presented on the website operate in full and on an unlimited number of websites (domains). All product comes under GPL / GNU license.
The use of any graphic materials from the presented products (graphics, icons, photos, video) is permitted only under the license for these materials. The demo content is for demonstration purposes only.
2. Product (Service) Delivery
Once the payment has been made, your item download link will be visible on the download page/ customer dashboard download area also via email invoice. This usually happens minutes after payment.
All digital products are downloadable without the possibility of a free update. Download links are available for a lifetime.
To get technical support for a product, you need to create a support ticket on the website (through the contact us page or by email). Support is provided in accordance with the support policy.
3. Refund Policy
We consider a refund within 7 days of purchase on a case-by-case basis and do not offer unconditional refunds. Due to the increase of fraud in the industry (purchasing a product and then requesting a refund to get the product for free), we only grant refunds in certain specific cases.
The products we provide are digital downloads, and we cannot limit their usage after download. Therefore, a refund will only be considered within 7 days after the purchase date.
The refund WILL be granted if:
- The product was completely unusable or the product has license restrictions that make the product unusable and our support team could not help you
- You have contacted the support service, but have not received support in accordance with the Support Policy
The refund will NOT be granted if:
- You have not contacted our support team on the website and just ask for a refund after the purchase
- You have not provided sufficient proof that the product does not work and refuse to cooperate with our support team
- You made a mistake and downloaded not what you needed or you simply change your mind
- You no longer need the product after you’ve downloaded it for example because you bought the product by mistake or you bought the official version from the developer
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product. You have not carefully read the documentation from the developer and can not install or configure the downloaded product correctly
- The product is not compatible with your WordPress, plugins, web server, or another environment
- The product did not meet your expectations. You should review the selling page and ask questions to clear any confusion before purchase
- The product displays a message that you need to enter your license key or activate it to receive automatic updates, and there are no other license restrictions
- You broke your site during product installation or lost data
- It has been 7 days of the refund period after purchase.
Also please note that refunds are made only for the partial cost of product value within 3 days of product purchase. Partial refunds are supported only. Fees deducted by payment systems are not refundable.
After 7 days of the product purchase date no refund in any case. because of warranty period expired for refund and replacement.
Full page of Refund Policy here- Refund Policy
4. Support Policy
This Support Policy describes how we provide our support service to you after your purchase.
We only cover support for products that you purchased on DWSTORE. Your first step in getting technical support is to check our FAQ. Please, make sure that you’ve studied the product documentation and referred to the FAQ before submitting a support ticket.
Support is offered through email or via the contact us page. We are very fast in providing answers, but we are not immediate. Every support request will be added to the support queue and will be processed as soon as our team members are available. We provide technical support ONLY through our ticket system on the website contact us page. The support ticket is the only way to access technical support.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (IST +5) in the order they were received. Please note that most of them are handled within 24h – to 48h, but sometimes (in very rear and complicated cases) you will have to wait 3-5 business days for our response. Of course, we always want to provide our support to you as quickly as possible. However, we understand that to achieve that goal, we also need to balance our work and life.
Please note that in some cases to solve a technical problem you must provide us with WordPress and FTP access. We cannot take any responsibility for damages caused by crucial information leaks. So we highly recommend you change your WP-admin and FTP accounts credentials before sending them to us and change those details back after your issue had been resolved.
What our support service covers:
- Installation and general usage advice
- Answering questions about products
- Sample data import assistance
- WordPress general support related to products
- Solving licensing problems
What our support service DOES NOT cover:
- Product installation/configuration
- Product modifications and customization
- Demo data installation
- Custom programming or any other freelancing work
- Fixing issues related to compatibility between different themes and plugins
- Fixing issues related to compatibility with different versions of WordPress
- Fixing developer bugs issues
- Server configuration or fixing complex individual server-side issues
- Update, migrate, or repair service
- WordPress general support is not related to products
- Any other things that are not related to products
Any information submitted by the buyer will be used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction, delivering the product, informing about new product releases, and addressing any customer service issues.
By registering on the website, you give your consent to receiving messages via e-mail (newsletter subscription). If you want to opt out of receiving these messages, please notify us. After receiving your feedback, we will remove your email address from the mailing list within 24 hours.
6. Guarantees and Safety
We guarantee that any digital product offered on the website is officially purchased from a developer and does not contain any malware, viruses, or advertising. However, we do not give you any guarantees that the products offered on the website will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components, themes, plugins, scripts, and android app source code.
In case you need help with installation, configuration, or using the product or if you have any technical problems, we guarantee to provide you with professional technical support in accordance with our Support Policy.
7We also give a 30-day product working guarantee. This means that if you downloaded the product and it stopped working, but it has not passed 30 days, you can contact the support team on the website and we guarantee you the elimination of this technical problem if it prevents the basic functionality of the product.
7. Terms and Conditions
The website reserves the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms of the sale of digital products and subscriptions. We accept no liability to you or any third party in the event of changes in the conditions of the sale of digital products or subscriptions.